Thinking about Selling your Home? Your Home may be worth WAY more than you think? For an instant home valuation visit www.centralnjhousevalues.com
Thinking about Buying a Home? Search for NJMLS Homes at www.centralnjhomesforsale.com
We’re officially two weeks into the new year. Many people resolve to get in shape every year, so if you’re one of those people, keep it up! If you haven’t started yet, check out our list below of some of the best fitness facilities in Monmouth County.
1. Cirius Fitness, Red Bank Cirius is a family-owned establishment. Founders Guy and Christine Cirincione have lived in Monmouth County for nearly thirty years and opened this space in June 2013. This location offers special classes and personal training in addition to the gym, and has a daycare facility and different pricing options for members.
Why it makes our list: Join in January for perks including no sign-up fee, a free first two months, and a free 30-minute personal training session. For more information about Cirius, click here.
2. Focus Fitness, Eatontown Focus Fitness was founded by Dr. Raj Gupta, owner of Garden State Spine & Pain Institute. Gupta opened Focus Fitness in an effort to help his patients and more people maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Why it makes our list: Focus Fitness is a top choice for us because 25 different classes are offered here, meaning there’s definitely something for everyone. Click here to obtain a free one-day pass!
3. Five Star Fitness Studio, Eatontown With a 2,000 sq. ft fitness room, a 1,000 sq. ft. party room, and a 60 ft x 20 ft indoor pool, your options at this facility are almost endless. This facility has scheduled time for open swim sessions, and you don’t even have to be a member! This facility also offers CPR courses and the option to plan Zumba birthday parties for the kids.
Why it makes our list: Five Star Fitness Studio is one of our top picks because of the diverse classes offered here; 3 of the 13 classes at this facility are aqua-based. Five Star Fitness Studio is also one of our top picks because of the fairly affordable studio rates. If you plan to be a member, there are various monthly payment options. For those of you who plan to come less often or only for a specific class, you can pay for the punch card option, which allows you to come and go as you please within a two-month period. And for those of you who plan to come at your leisure, drop ins are always welcome.
4. Ultimate Fitness, Ocean Township This is the perfect facility for those of you who keep saying you “don’t have time” to go to the gym! This facility has a 6,200 sq. ft. training area and is open 24 hours- that’s right- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! This facility also offers personal training and massage therapy, by appointment. For a free one week pass, click here!
5. Gold’s Gym, Howell With plenty of the latest cardio equipment, a jam-packed schedule of different classes, babysitting options, personal training, a steam room, and a juice bar, Gold’s Gym has it all. Check out their website for a free VIP and class pass to this location. Gold’s Gym also has a location in Long Branch.
Why it makes our list: Plenty of morning, evening, and weekend classes make it easy for anyone to be a part of group exercise.
6. Retro Fitness, Morganville Retro Fitness in Morganville also offers group classes, personal training, TRX training, childcare, a smoothie bar, a pro shop, and a unique cardio movie theatre, (awesome!). Other Monmouth County locations include Matawan, Freehold, Lincroft, Howell and Middletown, (although not all facilities will have the same amenities or hours of operation). Get a free guest pass to the Morganville location here.
Why it makes our list: Your Retro membership is good at any location in the country, without having to spend more than $19.99 per month after registration! (And we seriously love the idea of a cardio movie theatre.)
7. Brielle Sports Clubs, Brielle This high-quality fitness center features the latest in equipment, has beautiful locker rooms, and various classes to choose from. For a one-day free trial, click here.
Why it makes our list: This fitness center includes a ladies-only room.
8. New York Sports Clubs, Morganville With amazing facilities and a never-ending class schedule, the membership here definitely seems worth it. There are various membership options that start at $19.99/month, including a discounted option for students. Check out the Matawan location too. Get a free two-day pass on the NYSC website.
Why it makes our list: NYSC Morganville offers an impressive class schedule, including water activities, “preschool swim” for youngsters, and certain classes such as “barre conditioning” that you can’t find at many other gyms.
9. Club Metro USA, Freehold This facility is gorgeous and up-to-date, with a class schedule beyond belief. And, you don’t have to try it alone! Click here for a free pass for you and one guest. (The Englishtown location is also pretty impressive.)
Why it makes our list: Superior facilities and unique classes such as “treadmill workout” make this club stand out.
10. WoW Work out World Work out World offers personal training, (click here for one free session) as well as small studio training and group classes. Click here to obtain one free class pass and a free five-day gym pass!